Position: Service Technician
Status: Regular full-time
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; occasional overtime as well as early morning and late night hours; rotating on-call schedule for nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Minimum 21 years of age
* Valid LA driver’s license and good driving record
* HS diploma or GED. Class 2 refrigeration certification and familiarity with all current laws & regulations governing the use, recovery, disposal, and handling of refrigerants (or obtain the certification & knowledge within 1 year of employment in this position)
* Mechanically-inclined with a background in electrical, refrigeration, electronics, and controls
* Ability to work in tight and heightened spaces, manually maneuver equipment weighing up to 600 lbs., and lift/carry/stack supplies weighing up to 100 lbs. in a safe manner
* Customer service oriented
* Ability to communicate effectively
Drives company vehicle to/from customer locations and our service department in Broussard, LA.; Installs, troubleshoots, and repairs equipment; Salvages and repairs equipment parts; Loads/unloads equipment and supplies; Provides exceptional customer service to our customers.