Position: Recruitment and Development Coordinator
Department: Human Resource
Status: Regular full-time
Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Demonstrated experience in workforce recruitment, staffing, and development.
• Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, writing, and presentation skills.
• Strong computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office.
• Familiarity with employment-related laws, regulations, and best practices.
• HS diploma or GED required; bachelor’s degree in human resources (or related field) or
equivalent experience preferred.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Valid LA driver’s license and good driving record.
• Dependable attendance and punctuality on-site.
• Identifies and implements effective and efficient recruiting methods to meet workforce
• Manages the application process by screening all applications/resumes to determine if
minimum qualifications are met for interview consideration.
• Responsible for selecting and conducting initial interviews to fill vacant positions, and
refer preferred applicants to hiring managers for second interviews.
• Additional duties may include assistance with developing/maintaining position
descriptions, job-specific performance appraisals, staff development training, etc.